Wdsc-300/500 Computerized Tensile Stress Relaxation Testing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $30,000-45,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30,000-45,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wood Box for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WDSC-300/500
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 500-1000Kg
- Trademark: wangtebei
- HS Code: 9024800000
- Type: Tensile Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Loading Method: Static Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Origin: China
- The machine adopts horizontal structure. Its test space is made up of four columns and working bench. Below the working bench, there is driving system which is made up of servo motor, reduction box and lead screws. The lower jaw is driven by the lead screw. Via the movement of the lower jaw, the force is loaded to the specimen. This structure make the machine possess high rigidity, which can ensure the accurate of the test results.
- There is software designed according to the test standards GB/T 10120 and ASTM E328 installed on the computer. Users can control the test procedure through the software. The main test parameters (test force, relaxation force, relaxation rate or logarithmic relaxation rate and temperature can be displayed and saved on the computer. After the test, the test curves(including curves of residual test force, relaxation force, relaxation rate, temperature versus time) and test results can be printed out or be saved on the computer.
- 70% to 80% of nominal max force of the specimen can be loaded in 3 to 5 minutes by the test system. Test system will record test data within 1 minute while the set force arrives.
- The correlation coefficient of test curve and fitted curve can be reach up to 99%. So the 1000 hours stress relaxation rate can be calculated according to that of 100 hours. Also, curve of 1000 hours stress relaxation rate can be imitated. So test time can be shorten effectively.
- It adopts relaxation resistance and creep resistance load cell in order that the test force on zero point has a small fluctuation while working for a long time.
- Power of main machine can be cut off while set test force is reached to reduce energy consumption.
- Test data will not be lost when there is an outage. And test will continue when the power is on.
|Precision of load value||±0.5%|
|Deformation of load cell||≤0.02%F.S.in 30 minutes|
|Deformation measuring range||0-25mm|
|Precision of deformation value||±0.5%|
|Relative error of displacement value of loading head||±0.5%|
|Displacement rate of loading head||0.01-60mm/min|
|Force load rate of loading head||0.1-10kN/s|
|Relative error of force loading rate||±0.5%|
|Resolution of temperature measuring||0.1ºC|
|Precision of temperature measuring||±0.3ºC(minus 20ºC to 80ºC)|
±0.5ºC( minus 40ºC to minus 20ºC, 80ºC to 110ºC)
|Effective tensile stroke||0-100mm|
|Distance between clamps||Max. 2450mm|
|Clamps for specimen||Steel strand with diameter 12.7 and 15.4, length of specimen should not less than 2.5m||Steel strand with diameter 15.4 and 17.2, length of specimen should not less than 2.5m|
|Dim. Of main machine||2800X550X1150mm|
|Voltage and power||1kW/AC 220V±10%/50Hz|
|Weight of main machine||About 1400kg|